Central Monitoring Services (CMS) is a total security package integrated by SECOM. It is designed to monitor our Subscribers’ premises remotely from SECOM Control Centre and to ease the Subscribers on matters pertaining to the security of their premise and safety of the environment. SECOM operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year to secure and protect the Subscribers’ business with customize programmes. These programmes can use to identify the area of intrusion with necessary information in split seconds. This different compared with those conventional security companies that leave entire security system to operate and manipulate by the user.
Benefits of of CMS package includes:-
● Works in conjunction with integrated system to maximize the level of protection;
● Added protection for people and premises;
● Visual detection, verification and deterrent on sites;
● Cost-effective to reduce the on-site guard/manpower;
● Potential to reduce false alarm;
● Regular preventive maintenance and service support;
● 24 x 7 break-down support and immediate repairs with parts and equipment replacement upon detection.
How CMS work:-
Trigger signal of activated alarm will be sent to SECOM Control Centre via telephone circuit.
Experienced operator will execute promptly to verify and determine the factor caused the alarm event.
ACTION TO DISPATCH
Immediate alert the nearby depot to dispatch Emergency Response Officer in the shortest possible time to the site.
RESPONSE TO CONTACT
Appropriate authorities (police, fire department and authorized person of the company) will be notified when necessary.